CALL US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT
OUR FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES:
THE FRESHEST IDEA
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US:
89% BRAND RECOGNITION
fueled by national TV & digital marketing in the U.S. & Canada1
in Average Gross Sales
1,300+ LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE
Over 13% NEW STORE GROWTH
in the past 3 years3
A PASSION FOR PRODUCT QUALITY & INNOVATION
with systems & standards over 16 years in development
AN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT NETWORK
with intensive training, advertising & field support
Don't take our word for it, industry insiders love us, too!
You're 5 steps away!
1. APPLY TODAY- Click to read more
- Fill out an application online
- Speak with a Franchise Development Consultant
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Document
2. DISCOVERY DAY- Click to read more
- Learn more at our corporate headquarters & meet the team
- Speak with current franchisees
3. FRANCHISE AGREEMENT- Click to read more
- Write your business plan
- Secure financing
- Execute a Franchise Agreement
4. FIND YOUR LOCATION- Click to read more
- Work with our Real Estate Team to find the
- Negotiate and finalize your lease
5. BUILD, TRAIN & OPEN- Click to read more
- Build your store
- Create your Grand Opening Plan
- Attend training at Edible® University
- RIBBON CUTTING!
How much money do I need to open an Edible Arrangements® franchise?- Click to read answer
Individuals will need a minimum of $80,000 liquidity. The approximate investment range is between $195, 450-$327, 650 – the total cost of each unit varies by size and location. Financing options are available. *For additional details on the investment range of a single store, please Request More Info, and one of our Franchise Development Consultants will contact you.
*This information appears in Item 7 of our Franchise Disclosure Document issued in May, 2017.
You should review that Franchise Disclosure Document for a full discussion of this and other information.
How much money can I make?- Click to read answer
We are not able to provide profit projections due to restrictions from the Federal Trade and various state franchise regulations. To learn more about actual experiences, we’ll encourage you to speak with existing franchisees during our application process. You’ll also find more information about this in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which provides many details that will help you make an informed decision. Our Franchise Development Consultants will also be able to give you additional guidance in securing information about the Edible Arrangements® franchise system once you start the discovery process.
What kind of training and support can I expect as a franchisee?- Click to read answer
Exceptional training and support! Our training program begins with two weeks of hands-on training for all new franchisees and managers at Edible® University at our corporate headquarters, including sessions in our corporate flagship store. After you graduate from “EU” your Field Business Leader will travel to your store to provide in-store training through your Grand Opening. Our proprietary e-learning software (nSpire) gives you and your employees the ability to continue learning in your stores with real-time updates. We also have a number of opportunities for additional on-the-road training sessions, as well as specific training events held at our corporate headquarters throughout the year.
Do you have financing available?- Click to read answer
Assistance in financing an Edible Arrangements® Business(es) may be available to you directly from various lenders. In most cases, lenders require liquidity of $80,000 - $100,000, a credit score of 675+, and minimum net worth of $250,000 to qualify for a loan. Speak to your Edible Arrangements® Franchise Development Consultant for more information.
What are the royalty contributions?- Click to read answer
The royalty fees are 5% of the gross receipts when in compliance with the franchise agreement.
1. In the United States, Source: Consumer Survey, November 2016.
2. Figure reflects gross receipts net of sales tax for businesses open 3 or more years as published in Item 19 of our May 2017 Franchise Disclosure Document. There is no assurance that you will do as well, and you must accept the risk.
3. Net new store growth figure is based upon the information provided in Item 20 (Table 1) of our May 2017 Franchise Disclosure Document, reflecting total net new stores opened in the system from beginning of 2014 to end of 2016.
This is not an offering to purchase a franchise. Offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only. Edible Arrangements® International, LLC. 95 Barnes Road Wallingford, CT 06492. MN
File No. F-4928.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states and countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises: In the U.S.: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. International: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada (Alberta, Ontario, and Prince Edward Islands only), China, France, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, and Vietnam. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.